SSC Junior Engineer
SSC JE 2019 is conducted in two Papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is an objective type test whereas Paper 2 is a Descriptive exam. The syllabus is based on General Reasoning and Awareness and General Engineering, (Electrical).
- SSC JE Paper 1 consists of 200 questions to be attempted in a duration of 2 hours.
- The paper is divided in 3 sections – General Intelligence, General Awareness and General Engineering (Electrical).
- Candidates have to appear in either one of the streams of General Engineering in both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer applicable in Paper 1 only.
- Candidates who clear paper 1 will be eligible to appear in paper 2.
- Paper 2 is a descriptive paper of 300 marks and 2 hours duration based on general Engineering
|Number of papers||paper 1
|Exam Mode||Paper 1: Computer based test (Online), Paper 2: Pen and paper based mode (Offline)|
|Question Paper Type||Paper 1: Multiple Choice Questions, Paper 2: Descriptive Paper|
|Total marks||Paper 1: 200 marks Paper 2: 300 marks|
|Exam duration||2 hours for each paper|
|Exam language||English and Hindi|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks in Paper 1 only|
|Papers||Subjects||Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper I – Objective type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50 MCQs||50 marks||Total duration of 2 hours|
|General Awareness||50 MCQs||50 marks|
|General Engineering Part A – (Civil & Structural OR Part B (Electrical) OR Part C (Mechanical)||100 MCQs||100 marks|
|Total||200 MCQs||200 Marks||120 minutes|
|Paper II - Descriptive Typ||Part A – General Engineering (Civil and Structural) OR |
Part B – General Engineering (Electrical) OR
Part C – General Engineering (Mechanical)
|300 hours||2 hours|
Exclusive course details
- 6 months comprehensive course + 45 days intensive Exam Specific Module Sessions
- Includes FOUNDATION PROGRAMME – Basics of core Electrical subjects
- Theory sessions + Concept building problem solving sessions
- Compact and effective course structure for Exam Specific Topics
- All classes handled by GATE /SSC / KPSC RANKHOLDERS
- Problem solving discussed at LTF pattern [Logic-Type-Formulae based questions]
- Includes Additional QA and Reasoning sessions
Course Outline, Syllabus analysis and Marks distribution
Cut- off Marks, Last Rank details, Vacancies